The German market presents multiple opportunities for a Spanish company. Our consultancy runs more than 200 projects a year, a large part destined to Germany, and realizes that Spanish companies coming from a great variety of sectors, manage to penetrate the market. The keys? There are many! We would emphasize adaptability, flexibility, service, product and price. Also, having a good sales agent and / or distributor targeting the right customer, can help boost export sales of Spanish products in the German market, always counting with the support of the Spanish company.
On the 4th May 2017, we will celebrate the event “Germany: Keys to market entry” in the Valencia Chamber of Commerce. One of the keynote speakers of the event will be Cristina Danón, ITC Managaing Partner with extensive experience in the German market. “Germany: Keys to market entry” is aimed at exporting companies or potential exporters interested in knowing the particularities of the German market and the tools to address it.
The programme of the event:
- 09:45 am: Reception of assistants and hand out of documentation.
- 10:00 am: Opening by Mr. Vicente Mompó, Director of the Valencia Chamber of Commerce’s International Department
- 10:15 am: Doing business in Germany. Keys to success and frequent errors, introduction by Ms. Cristina Danón, Managing Partner of ITC
- 10:35 am: Tools for market entry, presentation by Ms. Cristina Danón, Managing Partner of ITC; D. José Orero, Association of Sales Agents and Ms. Rut Soriano, Valencia Chamber of Commerce’s International Department
- 11:35 am: Testimony of Valencian companies in Germany.
- 12:15 am: Colloquium and closing.
- 12:20 pm: Individual meetings with speakers (upon previous e-mail request)
Place of celebration:
Headquarters of the Valencia Chamber of Commerce / Poeta Querol, 15, 46002 Valencia
Companies interested in attending the event can register for free at the following link: